What is the correct spelling for HAET?
This word (Haet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAET
- haft The haft I held in my hand, but the blade still remained in the angle of the box, where it had broken off.
- halt Howard came abruptly to a dead halt .
- hart Then, seeing the hart escaped and his horse dead, he sat down by a fountain, and fell into deep thought again.
- hat A hat that your aunt gave you!"
- hate I hate you, I hate you!
- heat "I calc'lated to rub out a few things this mornin'," continued Mrs. Sproul, "but somehow I don't feel like settlin' down to washin' or anythin'; an' the baby's cross, bein' all broke out with the heat .
- Hast "I say that thou hast chosen a good girl for a wife.