What is the correct spelling for HAF?
This word (Haf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAF
- ha The Senator came striding down the path, and seeing me, he cried: "Ha! Jab 'em in the jaw [Kleiman & Fox] Ha ha ha [Mack] – My Heart Leaps Up by Unknown Author
- haft Presently Shingwauk tapped the thwart with the haft of his paddle and they glided on, past the lower end of the town with its new houses and gardens, past a street car that moved like a noisy miracle with nothing to pull it, being evidently animated by some devil enchained, past Filmer's dock where years before Shingwauk and Naqua used to bring mink and otter and marten for trade; past other docks newer and larger and a town bigger than anything they had ever conceived, and opposite which sharp-nosed devil boats darted about or swung at anchor, across the deep bay that lay between the town and the big white water, till finally they floated near the block-house and Shingwauk's eyes, gazing profoundly at the massive proportions of Clark's buildings, caught the narrow stone lined entrance to the little Hudson Bay canal.
- hag "The cursed old hag !
- haj The knocking increased in fury, the tumult of voices without being terrific; and Haj Ibrahim, at last, recognizing the party, and yielding to their violence, said "Open."
- half We must be out of this in half an hour." But i don't want your half, i just want my half And on my behalf, put it on a phonograph – I Got To Have It Too by aceyalone
- ham Say, where'd you hang that half of a ham , Owen? Breakfast, black coffee, one slice of dry toast No butter, no jelly, no jam Lunch, just some lettuce, two celery stalks No booze, no potatoes, no ham. – Diet Song by Bobby Bare
- han It is for such to bear with me in what I shall say. There are thousands of men in the West who are entirely ignorant of men in China other than the ordinary Han Ren, and if I enlighten them ever so little, then this chapter will have served an admirable end.
- hap Now therewith spake King Siggeir: "King Volsung give me a grace To try it the first of all men, lest another win my place And mere chance-hap steal my glory and the gain that I might win."
- hat It was the hat .
- haw And when he was tellin' me about the matter next day, he burst out in a great haw -haw, and couldn't hardly talk for laughing: Ike Swingletree, said he, sashraried me, but I reckon I Locumsgillied him.
- hay All through the languid July day I catch the scent of the newmown hay .
- hf EVEN, s. evening, B 2. m 5. 4; Evenes, pl. HF. 4. See EVE.
- oaf Didn't you call him an oaf ?
- raf Raf fastened on the helmet and started away from the flitter.
- Had "Yes, I had heard.
- Has It's a way he has.
- Hal Hal, if you like me, why not take the sweets that offer?
- AF Den Anden: Den fromme Mand! Hans Oien er blodrode af Graad.
1 words made from the letters HAF
3 letter words made from HAF:fha.