What is the correct spelling for HAFE?
This word (Hafe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAFE
- cafe To wrest possession of a cafe table for two at the rush hour was an undertaking almost as hazardous as jumping a mining claim, but Calvin Gray succeeded and eventually he and "Bob" found themselves facing each other over a discolored tablecloth, reading a soiled menu card to a perspiring waiter.
- chafe There is no man-or woman either-who will not chafe under the strain of indifference, and Duncan was no exception to the rule.
- haft They were a set of carving-tools, well made, and highly polished; and there was a scrap of paper with this distich: "We are Hillsborough made, Both haft and blade."
- hake Southeast from The Wolves from 2 to 20 miles lies a piece of muddy bottom where hake are usually abundant in summer.
- hale I wish you could have met Mrs. Hale in Chicago.
- hare But the hare was not out yet and she began to plan how she could get out herself and yet keep the tiger in.
- hate I'd sure hate to have that little woman say all them things about me!
- have I know you have !"
- haze Nash showed as in a red haze .
- safe I think we are safe in doing that.