What is the correct spelling for HAFTO?
This word (Hafto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAFTO
- aft "As I came aft I made out a rock close aboard of us, and as the masts are sure to go over we may manage to gain it if we take the proper time.
- daft Calliope was mad-daft over children anyway, though she was always kind o' shy o' showin' it, like a good many women are that ain't married.
- haft Almost at the same instant a cold spray rushed out, sprinkling my hand upon the haft , and rushing far up my sleeve.
- haiti Five years of American occupation had bred a sense of law and order in the coast towns, at least, which had not been known in Haiti for a century and more.
- halt After this halt of fifteen minutes Dick pressed forward without more delay until he came upon the settlement, at what time he knew not, but to the best of his belief it was hardly more than an hour past midnight.
- hart Old Hart had it in his hand.
- harte One year more of your late application, with Mr. Harte , will complete your classical studies.
- hat He took off his hat .
- hate His hate had gone with his blood.
- heft So li'l' black Mose he heft up dat pumpkin, an' de ghost he bend' down, an' li'l' black Mose he sot dat pumpkin on dat ghostses neck.
- hefty One, a hefty man of middle age with a striped shirt and glasses, said politely, "Do you want something?"
- raft I was mighty thankful that the sea was smooth, and so I sat on my raft , trying to be as happy as I could; but the thinking of you, Mr Terence, and not knowing if you had escaped, often made me sad.
- shaft It does not invariably select a river bank in which to nest, it is quite content with a sand quarry, a bank, or the shaft of a kachcha well.
- taft On the other hand, no one can believe that the controversy with Germany was in reality simply an excuse for a personal trial of strength between Wilson and Bryan, after the manner of the earlier rivalry between Taft and Roosevelt.
- waft At last came an hour when the party under O'Halloran must turn to the east, where the bottle-neck of Winnipeg split in two, going down that well-worn way which led to Lake of the Woods, Rainy River, and at last to the wide lakes, whose sparkling waves would waft them on to the great outside world.
- Hast Thou hast set the seal upon thine own fate.
- hafts As one man that huge assembly sprang to its feet,-and the quivering rattle of spear-hafts was as a winter gale rushing through a leafless wood; with one voice it began to thunder forth the royal titles.