What is the correct spelling for HAGAR?
This word (Hagar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAGAR
- agar It is about 140 miles from Melbourne, and as the trains are very slow, the journey was not a pleasant one. But that was soon compensated for in the warmth of the welcome which awaited us. Mr. Agar Wynne was Postmaster-General of the Federal Government, and author of several improvements, one of which, the power of sending long letter-telegrams at low rates during certain hours was a triumph of common sense.
- gar Will rufen stark 125 Zum Totensarg, Bis mein Geliebter komme, Will rufen laut Meins Herzen Traut, Bis letzt ich gar erstumme.
- hag Fin ran out with the axe, leaving the old hag dead behind him.
- haggard He was startled by the haggard , sick look in the young fellow's face.
- hair Not a bit changed; not a hair different."