What is the correct spelling for HAGRID?
This word (Hagrid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAGRID
- acrid He had taken the war as a normal episode in the history of a world dealing mainly in war; not as a strictly personal experience designed by a malignant fate to deprive youth of its illusions, embitter and deidealize it, fill it with a cold and acrid contempt for militarism and governments, convert it to pacificism, and launch it on a confused but strident groping after Truth.
- agreed He agreed and shortly afterwards he arrived.
- grit His mother left him her full share of Yankee grit and a little old house in Salem which had belonged to her family for more than two hundred years.
- hegira Then came the hegira across the Mississippi and the infant town in the Missouri Valley-the town of the pioneers-the town that only obeyed its call and sought instinctively the school house, the newspaper, orderly government, real estate gambling and "the distant church that topt the neighboring hill."
- Cared As if I cared whom he looks at!
- Carried The neighbours carried her back to her bed, called the doctor, and then saved all the logs in the yard they could.
- harked Kiska declined, and harked back to his message.