What is the correct spelling for HAGVE?
This word (Hagve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAGVE
- agave Hour after hour went slowly by, and I crouched there still unseen among the agave thicket.
- carve I would like to carve a clock-case in a certain design I have in mind.
- cave By the way, now you mention the name of Goncalo Christovao, it reminds me that, in a most wonderful way, I came into possession of the very letter I gave you with the jewels in the cave , and which you lost before you could deliver it to the person to whom it was directed,-the father of this same hapless youth.
- hag She looked and moved like a hag of ninety.
- haggle Put it off and put it off-while they haggle over bids-Brinberg, you and I'll string the fire.
- hake In summer this is a good hake ground.
- halve 3. That to halve the contents of a spoon, the division should be made lengthwise.
- harvey Even Harvey said of his discovery of the circulation of the blood that he expected no one of any reputation in his own generation to accept it.
- have I won't have it.
- heave So you may heave up the cinch as tightly as you please, then drop the rope and go on about your packing perfectly sure that nothing is going to slip back on you.
- helve "He stated that one of his uncles had killed a woman-broke her skull with an ax helve : she had insulted her mistress!
- hive Sanchia's Town, that had been a busy, humming human hive no longer ago than yesterday was this morning still, deserted, empty and dead.
- huge You will probably smile at the conduct of the two huge creatures.
- Gave He gave it to you.
- Hove Then Philip, with a heart lighter by some degrees, hove to, close furled, to wait and watch through the chill, long hours, till nearing dawn turned them back to the safe desolation of the evil place.
- Hagar "Those before you changed your ancient name to Hague; but to me you are Israel Hagar !
- HAGS They are the best of creatures, these hags, as you call them, certainly.
- Hague "I hope Hague is all right," growled Rohscheimer.