What is the correct spelling for HAHASA?
This word (Hahasa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAHASA
- bahasa Languages: Bahasa Indonesia (official, modified form of Malay), English, Dutch, local dialects, the most widely spoken of which is Javanese
- high In the town excitement was high all day.
- highway He left them wrecked beside the highway .
- house That was to be Elaine's house .
- huge A short distance from the flat rock was a huge stump of a broken tree, and Rebby soon realized that the noise came from the stump, and she approached it cautiously.