What is the correct spelling for HAHAVE?
This word (Hahave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAHAVE
- behave William allowed himself to behave in a way which made me extremely uncomfortable to-day."
- halve But the Company agreed to halve the forfeit for delay when they'd seen what a masterpiece the work was.
- hanover A difference like that between the Frisians of Heligoland and the Germans of Hanover , is always suggestive of an ethnological alternative; since it is a general rule, supported both by induction and common sense, that, except under certain modifying circumstances, islands derive their inhabitants from the nearest part of the nearest continent.
- harvey "Silence, men," said Mr Harvey ; "we must not let the people on board the brig find out that we are watching them.
- have You know you have , dear.
- heave Still Larry did not heave in sight.
- heaver In this rickety, filthy, old tenement the coal-heaver rented two rooms on the third floor.
- heavy I should sleep all the afternoon, I know, if I took a heavy meal in the middle of the day.
- helve A lank figure of a man at the foot of a poplar, which he had begun to fell, stood waiting him, one hand on his axe-helve and the other on his hip.
- hive Hoping, as was really the case, that they were going to rob the hive of its honey, we followed them.
- mohave In the interior the Mohave possess no initiation ceremonies.
- Hove "It's a trifle unfortunate I hadn't hove that rock out with the derrick.