What is the correct spelling for HAIGHTER?
This word (Haighter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAIGHTER
- daughter "You are our minister's daughter ," she replied.
- fighter He was known as a skilful and dashing fighter , and had gathered around him, in his mountain stronghold, an increasing number of kindred spirits, and now had rendered his name and theirs a terror to the whole northern border.
- gaiter The former regulation army gaiter of canvas, laced, rolls up in a small compass and weighs but little.
- halter Arthur had given him a large halter , and he got an offer which he accepted.
- harte Bret Harte was one of his keenest admirers, and in two of his stories, thinly disguised under a more appealing name, Walker is the hero.
- hater So, for the safety of his people, as well as because he was jealous of Stobart's power, the Hater was determined that the white man should die.
- hatter Next morning the watch was redeemed, and the hatter returned me twenty-two louis.
- haughty "I have my reasons, Count von Heltzendorff," was her rather haughty reply.
- heater "I was down by the heater -piece," said the child.
- height Height above the sea, 1528 feet.
- heighten Lush blades and half-formed ears were smashed into the mire and the odd clusters of battered stalks that stood leaning above the tangled chaos only served to heighten the suggestion of widespread ruin.
- heights It isn't the wound, he answered, but that Captain Vergor has let them take the heights .
- higher Her mind was set on far other and higher things.
- hither Estelle, when she made her appearance, knew better what had brought him hither .
- hitter It has killed thousands of game birds, is a hard hitter , throws an excellent pattern, and is as strong and good as the day it was bought.
- hooter Can't you hear a hooter ?
- lighter I am lighter than you, and perhaps I can make it.
- waiter He called the waiter .
- Haunter The haunter is evidently ancestral memory or the spirit of life in the past.
- Hauteur Mrs. Catesby, in particular, gazed down her nose with really awful solemnity; George, the highly respectable, wearing his Quarter Sessions expression; Dumbarton, looking like a Royal Duke painted in oils; and "dear Evelyn," his pink-robed spouse, a really admirable picture of what can be achieved in the way of high-bred hauteur.
- Hider While one of their number counts one hundred, they must all either blind their eyes or be shut in one room to give the hider a fair chance.
- Righter "If he doesn't come back," said John, finishing the sentence for him, "why then-all righter."
- Tighter "Sorra's the chance of that," cried the men, hanging on tighter to our legs.
- mightier Her voice will be heard by ears mightier than mine!
- hotter The night was hot, the lamp almost touching him was hotter , but he did not know it.
232 words made from the letters HAIGHTER
5 letter words made from HAIGHTER:aegir, airth, argei, arieh, ather, atieh, atire, earth, ehrig, eight, eigth, erath, erhai, erith, etgar, gaeth, gaite, gaith, garet, garhi, garih, gater, gehrt, gerth, gerti, ghari, ghate, ghati, gheit, girth, gitar, graet, grahe, grate, great, greth, griet, griha, grita, haeri, haghi, hagit, haier, haigh, haihe, haire, haith, haret, harit, harte, harth, harti, hater, hathi, hearg, heart, heath, hegar, hehir, heita, herth, hirat, hirth, hitra, hreha, iarge, iater, irate, itera, ither, raeti, rahit, raite, raith, rathi, reagh, reath, reith, retag, retia, riage, rieth, right, rihga, rithe, tager, taghi, taher, tahri, taihe, tarig, tegra, tehri, terai, teria, thage, thagi, thare, thehr, theia, thier, thigh, thiha, thihr, thira, thrae, tigar, tiger, tragi, triga.
3 letter words made from HAIGHTER:age, air, are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, erg, ert, eta, gar, gat, get, hag, hat, het, hie, hrt, iga, ige, ira, ire, rag, rat, ret, rig, rit, tag, tai, tar, tea, teg, ter, tia, tie, trh, tri.
4 letter words made from HAIGHTER:aire, airt, athi, egri, eiht, eira, etah, gahr, gait, garh, gari, gate, gath, gati, gear, geht, geta, ghar, ghat, gher, ghia, gihe, girt, greh, grih, grit, haeg, haei, haht, hair, hare, hart, hate, heah, hear, heat, heir, hera, heth, hhat, high, hire, ieah, ihar, iteh, ithe, rage, ragi, rahe, rahg, rahi, raht, raie, rate, rega, rehg, reit, reth, reti, rhea, riga, riha, riht, rite, taei, tagh, taig, tare, tear, tegh, tehr, tera, thah, thai, thea, thge, thhe, thie, tier, tihg, tihr, tire, trei, trig.