What is the correct spelling for HAIK?
This word (Haik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAIK
- hack Goin' to take a hack at the 'lixir business?
- hail A-floatin' on to the island valley of Avilion, "Where falls not hail nor rain, nor any snow."
- hair Your hair goes from you.
- hank Hank wanted to take me into the Lazy Eight, so now I'll buy an interest, and stay-always.
- hark I hear my favourites to my heart's content-"Hark, Hark , My Soul," "Weary of Earth," "Abide With Me," and "Thou Knowest, Lord."
- hawk The most trustworthy of these tells how the author was deeply perplexed by spiritual difficulties one day, when he noticed through his open study window a little song bird pursued by a hungry hawk .