What is the correct spelling for HAIKING?
This word (Haiking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAIKING
- hawking To her the hawking party was no longer a party of pleasure.
- hooking I had wanted to present her with a trout, and had only succeeded in hooking her favorite pet-"her darling, her dear, dear little Spitzy-witzy," as she called him, in tones of mingled endearment and anguish, as she flew to rescue him from his cruel fate.
- Hacking You have been hacking away at my poor, distracted brain so persistently that it really had to give way.
- Hiking They were hiking along when suddenly Tom paused and listened intently.
- hailing He made his castle still stronger and kept on hailing ships, throwing some of the crews into dungeons and cutting off the hands of the captains, until the fish in the river grew fat.
- hocking The practice of "hocking" at Hungerford and "lifting" in Lancashire subsist still, but the money collected is no longer devoted to any pious uses.
- harking Her mind kept harking back to the day when she had said to John that she hoped there would be a lake on the land she owned, and he had answered casually: "If there isn't a lake, make one!"
82 words made from the letters HAIKING
4 letter words made from HAIKING:agni, akin, gahn, gaik, gain, gaki, gank, ghan, ghia, gihn, hang, hani, hank, higi, hiki, hing, iing, ikia, ikin, inga, ingi, inhg, kagi, kahn, khan, khia, khin, kiai, kiga, kiha, kihn, kina, king, kinh, nagi, nahk, nakh, ngah, nigh, nihk.
5 letter words made from HAIKING:ahing, aking, aniki, gaini, ghani, ghika, ghini, gikai, hagin, hakin, hangi, hiang, hiing, inaki, kagin, kahin, kahng, kaing, khani, kiang, kiina, kinai, kinga, kingi, naghi, naiki, nakhi, nikah, nikai.
3 letter words made from HAIKING:ain, ani, gin, hag, han, hin, iga, inh, ink, khi, kin, nag, nig.