What is the correct spelling for HAIKUS?
This word (Haikus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAIKUS
- abase oneself
- alter conviction
- among the angels
- assented to
- being entertained
- being reasonable
- being up to ears in
- casts away
- flying back
- followed one's nose
- followed ones nose
- foots it
- gets ball rolling
- hacks The hacks and pedagogues and middle-class metaphysicians who abused him, and only when it dawned on them that they were making themselves silly, in the eyes of their own flock even, took to patronizing, are forgot.
- HAGS He knew nobody except the three Hags of the Long Teeth, and he had never heard the name of mother or father.
- hails I wonder where the beggar hails from?"
- hanks In the autumn of 1853, she was then twenty-seven years old, she wrote to ask Mr. W. Hanks Levy to call upon her in Queen Anne Street.
- Hocks The trial closes with the customary drinks; Bowlaigs gettin' his forty drops with the rest, on the hocks of which he signalises his reestoration to his rights an' freedom as a citizen by quilin' up in his corner an' goin' to sleep.
- more secondfiddle