What is the correct spelling for HAINS?
This word (Hains) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAINS
- ans Ans. The lines of force form continuous closed curves running through the interior of the coil; they issue from one end and enter into the other end of the coil, as shown in fig. 117.
- chains To free its soul from binding chains The stallion's running free fast right into the sun The blood is pumping in its veins Call of the wild, soul's running free – Genesis by running wild
- han I see in some stony corner a man all worn out, whose han han have been heard ever since daybreak-trying to straighten himself a moment to get breath.
- hands O patrick! for a hundred years At evening on the glimmering sands, Beside the piled-up hunting spears, These now outworn and withered hands – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- hanks Some card the cotton, some reel it into hanks .
- hawkins The next moment Driver Hawkins found himself lying in a heap of straw on the opposite side of the stable.
- Hazing He had heard of hazing before, but he had been living in such a realm of imagination for the past weeks that the gossip had never really reached his consciousness, and now that he was confronted with the reality he hardly knew how to face it.
- Haws I knew that to-morrow I should find new miracles in the hedgerows-the wild rose and the honeysuckle, and after them the blackberries, and after these again the bright-hued hips and haws.
36 words made from the letters HAINS
3 letter words made from HAINS:ain, ani, ans, ash, han, hin, inh, sha, sin.
5 letter words made from HAINS:ashin, hanis, hansi, hsian, insha, naish, nashi, sahin, sahni, shain, shian, shina, sinha.
4 letter words made from HAINS:asin, hani, hasn, hisn, insh, nash, sahi, sanh, shan, shia, shin, siah, sian, siha.