What is the correct spelling for HAISFAS?
This word (Haisfas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAISFAS
- hives Do you remember the day when you went too close to the hives, and nearly got stung?
- Hoofs In a minute more he would be within their hiding place; and the rifle sight was trying to cover a vital spot, when right behind them-at the thicket's edge, it seemed-a frightful roar and a furious pounding of hoofs brought them to their feet with a bound.
- Houses "Look at the houses beyond there!
- Sofas We crossed the hall, a broad, open passage, furnished with easy-chairs and sofas, for it was a favorite resort for the whole family, and opened into a square balcony at one end, which commanded one of the heavenly views I have spoken of.
- Horses We can water them at the lake as we pass out-the horses, I mean."
- safes There are two safes in the outer room of the bank-I should say that Mr. Neale here knows everything that is in them.
- hawsers Hawsers, and chains, and buoys, and all other needful gear and tackle were provided by the Admiralty from the store-house built not long ago for the Fencibles.
- hearses Her Ladyship's mother, when hastening from Edinburgh to her assistance, alighted one day from her carriage at an inn, and, on seeing two hearses standing by the wayside, inquired of an attendant whose remains they contained?
- husks In a garret that had a small unglazed window looking to the north, the girl was bending over a wretched trestle-bed, which was literally the only piece of furniture in the room; and on the coarse mattress, stuffed with the husks and leaves of maize, lay all that the fever had left of Marcello Consalvi, shivering under a tattered brown blanket.
- hosts Wolves, vampires, satyrs, ghosts! Elect of all the devilish hosts! – Worthless Soul For Sale? by Abyssos
- hoists He comes and hoists his flag over a place.