What is the correct spelling for HAIT?
This word (Hait) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAIT
- bait They stopped only to bait or to rest their horses; even at those times Mr. Underhill restrained himself not only from talking to Winthrop but from talking before him; and except when his companion was at a distance, kept as quiet as he.
- gait Silas at once put on his hat and went down to the wagon yard, where he found Tug impatiently waiting, who started off at a rapid swinging gait toward the lower end of the town and the river as soon as Silas caught sight of him.
- habit It's a habit some folks have.
- haft Just look at it: clear Sheffield at three-thirty the dozen and they're a knife that will last till you wear the haft off it."
- hail We slept on deck, and at 1 o'clock it began to thunder, lightning and hail .
- hair Well, will you please tell him to keep his hair on?
- haiti "Naturally then," continued Mr. Bryan, "our friend the President of Haiti , who is overwhelmed with grief at what has been happening in his island, has come to us for help.
- halt There they came to a halt , and Doctor MacLure for once allowed himself to go.
- hart Day after day as a little boy I longed for home surroundings and home affections as eagerly as the hart desires the water-brooks.
- hat Is this your hat ?
- wait "Yes," she answered, "I will wait ; it will not be long.
- Hast Well, leave him then upon the path where thou hast found him.
- HIT You and I kind of hit it, don't we, Mavy?"
- robbings In all his robbings and burnings he does not become vulgarized like his comrades.