What is the correct spelling for HAITAIN?
This word (Haitain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAITAIN
- attain She reproached him for treating Francis so harshly, declaring that this course would not enable him to attain his ends.
- chitin Chitin and chitosan are under development as scaffolds in studies of how tissue grows and how wounds heal, and in efforts to invent better bandages, surgical thread, and materials for allotransplantation.
- hadrian Is Hadrian then in a merry mood?
- haida Athabaskan Northern Pacific Coast Southern For linguists who follow Edward Sapir in connecting Haida to the above languages, the Haida isolate represents an additional branch, with Athabaskan–Eyak–Tlingit together forming the other.
- hairpin Endeavouring to use her ingenuity, Patty tried to turn the key from her side by means of a button-hook, a nail file, a hairpin , and a glove stretcher.
- haiti Liechtenstein two equal horizontal bands of blue (top) and red with a gold crown on the hoist side of the blue band; the colors may derive from the blue and red livery design used in the principality's household in the 18th century; the prince's crown was introduced in 1937 to distinguish the flag from that of Haiti
- haitian In 1994, the US military entered Haiti and the US made a deal whereby Cédras would leave power, but Haitian military personnel who had committed human rights abuses, including rape and murder, under him would not be prosecuted.
- halting The woman's halting words lost nothing of their purpose in their limitations.
- hatpin Make a small hook, E, from a short piece of rather stiff wire and fasten it to the hatpin about 1 in. from the razor blade.
- Hasting But hold: is this thy husband from the plain, His labour ended, hasting home again?
- Hating You must come with me, loving me,-to death; or else hate me and still come with me, and hating me through death and after.
- Hartman But Hartman gave him a look which he never forgot, and walked away without a word.
- Hardin Anxious to wipe off in another action, the disgrace which he felt would attach to the defeat, when within eight miles of Chilicothe, Gen. Harmar halted his men, and again detached Col. Hardin and Major Wylleys, with five hundred militia and sixty regulars, to find the enemy and bring them to an engagement.
73 words made from the letters HAITAIN
5 letter words made from HAITAIN:ahani, ahint, ahtna, anahi, antah, antai, atina, haina, haint, haiti, hanai, hanta, hiant, iaith, nahai, nahta, natha, nathi, nihat, nitai, taani, tahan, taian, tanah, tanha, tanii, thain, thani, tiaan.
3 letter words made from HAITAIN:ain, ana, ani, ant, han, hat, hin, iaa, inh, nit, nth, tai, tan, tia, tin.
6 letter words made from HAITAIN:anahit, anitha, athani, haitai, haitan, hanati, hatian, hinata, tahina, tahini, tainia.
4 letter words made from HAITAIN:anti, athi, haan, hani, hint, inti, naah, nhat, nith, tahn, taia, thai, thin, tian, tihn, tinh.
7 letter words made from HAITAIN:athinai, haitian.