What is the correct spelling for HAITIEN?
This word (Haitien) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAITIEN
- chitin The procuticle in most land Arthropoda, particularly insects, is covered externally with a thin, waxy, water-resistant outer layer containing no chitin .
- hairline In the sunlight it gleamed like polished silver, but they could see a hairline break in the metal encircling the center portion.
- haiti What is your opinion as to the legitimacy of the business in which he is engaged in Haiti ?
- haitian The grave accent ( ` ) (/ɡreɪv/ or /ɡrɑːv/) is a diacritical mark in many written languages, including Breton, Catalan, Corsican, Dutch, Emilian-Romagnol, French, West Frisian, Greek (until 1982; see polytonic orthography), Haitian Creole, Italian, Mohawk, Occitan, Portuguese, Ligurian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Welsh, Romansh, and Yoruba.
- halting Halting in front of a large door, a signal was given and it was opened by another officer.
- harden Amid all these appeals the soldiers now cheered, now groaned, according as Otho's expression showed signs of yielding or seemed to harden .
- harte Cli. O, O, about my harte I feele a paine; Dorastus, hold thy handes, for I am slaine.
- hasten He lived in the settlement, and had been one of the first to put on a uniform and hasten to the front; and so very patriotic was he that he was anxious to fight all his neighbors who could not be persuaded to go into the army with him.
- hate "Nothing-only I hate grass.
- hater If Dr. Johnson really loved a good hater , he lost much enjoyment by ending his days before Cobbett wrote.
- hatpin Remove the head from the hatpin and fasten the blunt end in the center of the safety-razor blade A with a piece of sealing wax so that the pin B is perpendicular to the blade as shown.
- Hasting Thus presently forth from Belsaye rode the Duchess Helen, with Sir Hacon beside her and many of the townsfolk, hasting pale-cheeked and trembling to minister unto the hurt and dying, and many there were that day who sighed out their lives in blessings on her head.
- Hating He's not worth hating-the awkward steer!
- Hardin The family had but recently moved from a similar cabin in Hardin County, Kentucky, cutting their way through the wilderness with an ax, and living off the game they could obtain with a gun.
- Hattie He had promised Hattie to come often to the club.
110 words made from the letters HAITIEN
5 letter words made from HAITIEN:ahent, ahint, aneth, athen, atieh, eatin, einai, einat, entia, ethin, etian, haine, haint, haiti, haten, heian, heita, heiti, hiant, hinte, hiten, iaith, iinet, inite, inthe, nathi, neath, neith, nihat, nihei, nitai, nithe, taihe, tanii, tehan, teian, tenia, thain, thane, thani, thean, theia, thena, theni, thien, tiein, tinea, tineh.
3 letter words made from HAITIEN:ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, ent, eta, han, hat, hen, het, hie, hin, inh, net, nit, nth, tai, tan, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin.
4 letter words made from HAITIEN:ante, anti, athi, eiht, eini, etah, etna, haei, hani, hate, hean, heat, hiei, hint, ieah, inti, iteh, iten, ithe, neah, neat, nhat, nieh, nith, taei, tahn, tean, tehn, thai, thea, then, thie, thin, tian, tihn, tine, tinh.