What is the correct spelling for HAIVING?
This word (Haiving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAIVING
- haven The dream of their life, their haven of rest, was for these Scotch-Irish a fertile soil where they would find neither Irish "papists" nor Church of England; and for this reason in America they always sought the frontier where they could be by themselves. a raven, a scarecrow, a haven for moon-blessed thought and opinion – Zero she flies by Al Stewart
- heaving For about half-an-hour before the sun actually appeared, the perfectly smooth water was one mass of gently heaving opaline lustre.
- shaving He was shaving for the first time-quite true.
- Halving The art of paradox can be learned in five minutes, and practised by any child; it consists chiefly in taking two expressions of opinion from different authors, halving them, and uniting the first half of the one with the second half of the other.
- Having He was having the time of his life!
- hailing As often as the Hind, tossed upon the waves, approached within hailing distance of the Squirrel, the gallant admiral, "himself sitting with a book in his hand" on the deck, would call out words of cheer and consolation-"We are as near heaven by sea as by land."