What is the correct spelling for HAIVN?
This word (Haivn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAIVN
- avian Within recent years the method of keeping birds in large aviaries has received considerable attention, and it is fully recognized that by so doing, not only do we derive great pleasure, but our knowledge of avian habits and mode of living can thereby be very considerably increased.
- fain The queen's ladies would fain have been all eyes, that they might do nothing but gaze on Isabella; one praised her brilliant eyes, one her complexion, another her fine figure, another her sweet voice; and one there was who said in pure envy, "The Spaniard is good looking, but I do not like her dress."
- hahn Hahn decided to chance it. Mizzi had no fear of audiences.
- haifa Thus, a sheep was sacrificed at the building of a jetty for the landing of the German Emperor at Haifa in 1898.
- Gavin Patriotism is not good for pocketbooks, thought Gavin .