What is the correct spelling for HAKING?
This word (Haking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAKING
- hawking I own I had it in my mind, he said, all this night-hawking and saving of entrapped damsels is apt to make a boy romantic.
- haying Pete wants him to wait for his pay till haying is over; but he won't because he thinks Pete can get the money from me now if he really has to have it.
- hooking "Why, that beats hooking signs all hollow," said Dink, growing enthusiastic.
- making I asked him, in the way of making conversation.
- shaking More than once Dickon paused in what he was doing and stood still with a sort of growing wonder in his eyes, shaking his head softly.
- taking How should he know where Lamb was taking him?
- waking Mandane begged her to remember her weakness and take some rest, but she answered: "I do not need any sleep, because, you know, I have such little waking -time still left me."
64 words made from the letters HAKING
4 letter words made from HAKING:agni, akin, gahn, gaik, gain, gaki, gank, ghan, ghia, gihn, hang, hani, hank, hing, inga, inhg, kagi, kahn, khan, khia, khin, kiga, kiha, kihn, kina, king, kinh, nagi, nahk, nakh, ngah, nigh, nihk.
5 letter words made from HAKING:ahing, aking, ghani, ghika, hagin, hakin, hangi, hiang, kagin, kahin, kahng, kaing, khani, kiang, kinga, naghi, nakhi, nikah.
3 letter words made from HAKING:ain, ani, gin, hag, han, hin, iga, inh, ink, khi, kin, nag, nig.