What is the correct spelling for HALABIT?
This word (Halabit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALABIT
- habit But he has the habit of coming, and with Mr. Beaton habit is everything-even the habit of thinking he's in love with some one."
- habitue Some of my customers knew him by sight, told me that the man's name was Rateau, and that he was an habitue of the 'Liberte,' in the Rue Christine.
- halberd So intent was he on his music that neither he nor the children noticed the serjeant, who with halberd in hand came walking up with the drummer and fifer close behind him.
- halibut Flesh of larger fishes, like halibut and salmon, was dried in the sun or over fire, and packed away.
- halt I saw seated at a distance, in due form, the tribe to which they belonged; and having directed the party to halt, went up to them.
- harlot In the Mosaic law, the price of a dog, and the hire of a harlot, are put upon the same level.
- hilarity Tin whistles for everybody would promote the hilarity.
- hilbert Bedrodach and Nedrodach, Festus and Vestus, Geoffrey and Zeffrey, Henry and Kenry, Gilbert and Hilbert, Anim and Banim, Noah and Joah, Mercylene and Percylene, Are all good names for dolls.
- hobart It goes right on to Hobart Town after calling here."
- talbot Barking furiously, he rushed in among the boys, and then carried off the ill-used cat in his mouth, bleeding, and almost senseless, to his kennel at the Talbot Inn, to which he belonged.
- Albeit "It takes a man of more ability than I to be a banker," said Bertrand, laughing, albeit with concealed pride.