What is the correct spelling for HALD?
This word (Hald) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALD
- bald I thought I was in my cot, and felt with my hands till I touched Tassard's cold bald head, which so terrified me that I uttered a loud cry and sprang erect.
- hale One of the most upright of our judges was Sir Matthew Hale.
- half 12,674. Did you tell him that one half of the meal was for yourself and one half for your father?
- hall "Good-by," Calliope whispered in the hall.
- halo Her hair generally stood upright in a sort of halo round her head; her face was very round and rosy-she looked like a kind of hard, healthy winter-apple.
- halt They moved perhaps twenty feet into the wall behind the altar before they were brought to a halt.
- hand "There is my trowth, and my right hand!
- hard We work hard for what we get.
- held Then suddenly he held out his hand.
- hold I'll tell what I know-Miss Hold-up.
- Had 6013. Have you not always had it?
- Haled I spake no words; moved against none my hand; But by the hair they haled me out, and dashed Their hooks into my face.
- Hals Hals never placed any one more clearly in his favourite hour of the day, the well-desired hour, looked forward to perhaps since the beginning of the afternoon.
- Wald Behind the Grosser Wald the ground sinks away to the valley in which runs the Bitsch-Reichshofen railway.
- Hal In Hal Baylis it had an ideal chairman, roystering, jovial, witty, side-splitting-the only man, in the opinion of many, who could draw his sword and maintain his ground against Jerrold's cut and thrust.