What is the correct spelling for HALFAN?
This word (Halfan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HALFAN
- haldane In defining the particular principles which have actuated the magnificent French General Staff in the present crisis, Lord Haldane has dwelt on the fact that the French have displayed throughout "that moral effect which comes from certainty of purpose and which only concentrated thought can give."
- half He knew me, too, or half thought he did.
- halfway I'd start and meet you halfway I'd leave here and never look back I'd run a mile in a minute flat To get to you before the end of day. – I'd Jump the Mississippi by George Jones
- haven So, in a beautiful room, with a picture of Christ walking by the sea hanging on the wall, where her bewildered eyes caught daily something more of its hidden meaning, Loreen lay, tossed she hardly knew how into this haven , and Virginia crept nearer the Master than she had ever been, as her heart went out towards this wreck which had thus been flung torn and beaten at her feet.
- helen What have you done with Helen ?
- helena "I was never on a burning boat, never saw the St. Helena ," was Mr. Stanley's reply; and then for a moment the two regarded each other intently, but Irving was the first to speak.
- Harlan It was time for Harlan to arrive.
- Holman No, you take me to the Holman house!