What is the correct spelling for HALG?
This word (Halg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HALG
- hag I have, to that old hag , Drelincourt.
- hale Saving the prospect-with a hale and hearty uncle intervening, and one of the best; may he live to be a hundred!
- half They take out a supply of provisions with them, which will perhaps last half the time.
- hall La Touche and I each took as many more, and returned to the hall .
- halo When Brother Jasper stood up, the taper at his back cast an unnatural light over him, like a halo , making his great black eyes shine strangely from their deep sockets, while below them the dark lines and the black shadow of his shaven chin gave him an unearthly weirdness.
- halt At length Flatray had to call a halt .
- hang You may be as mad as you please on that point, but it shan't hang me.
- Hals If Mr. Whistler had the bull-like health of Michael Angelo, Rubens, and Hals , the Letters would never have been written.
- Hal "So you see, my dear Hal ," continued Curzon, "thy vocation calls thee; therefore come, and come quickly-provide thyself with a black satin costume, slashed with light blue-point lace collar and ruffles-a Spanish hat looped in front-and, if possible, a long rapier, with a flap hilt.