What is the correct spelling for HALLIDAY?
This word (Halliday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HALLIDAY
- hall And loud and loud to Lord Roland call, Thy daughter is safe in Langdale hall ! – Christabel by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- hallway Stay down! Like a shadow in a hallway Watching all the blues and greens As I hide from the glare of the monitor screen Run fast! Like a shadow in a subway – Moviedrome by arena
- holiday For a deep six holiday The stiff is froze, the case is closed On the one that got away – The One That Got Away by Tom Waits
- Holidays The holidays were near again, and then came a letter from Marstern, asking her to take another sleigh-ride with him on Christmas Eve.
- hailed He had left Kingston with his vessel as he left it many times before, and the Caribbees were not half a day behind him when he was hailed by a steamer,-the one he was now on, which had been following him for some time.
- Holloway "Then I wish you joy of your bargain," said Holloway.