What is the correct spelling for HALM?
This word (Halm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HALM
- balm He accepted the balm of her compassion like a candid and innocent man: "Yes, it was pretty rough.
- calm The night was as calm as the greater part of the day had been.
- hale A'll gie ye a cry on Monday-sic an auld fule-but there's no ane o' them tae mind anither in the hale pairish."
- half All, all for one minute and a half !
- hall They are in a great hall .
- halo I tried to persuade myself that it was well for me that all this was now over, and that an honest existence was now about to open to me,-an existence in which my good mother's lessons would avail me more, stimulate me to the right and save me from the wrong, and give to the humblest cares of daily labor a halo that had never shone on my life of splendor.
- halt Another halt of twenty-four hours was made at Deep Harbor, to see Helen's mother.
- ham Ham or bacon fat may be used in place of butter.
- harm But I don't exactly see what harm it would do you.
- helm She's at the helm , holding a course toward something white on the horizon, and Steve is with her.
- palm I don't believe you could palm yourself off to the major and his wife as their nephew.
- Hals Particularly is this the case with the portraits of individuals and of civic and gild groups by Rembrandt, Frans Hals , Van der Helst and their followers, which form an inimitable series that has rarely been equalled.
- Hal Hal asked once, and then no more.