What is the correct spelling for HALON?
This word (Halon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALON
- alone They were alone once more. A little chapel stands alone, With greenest ivy overgrown, – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- hall Effie shut the Frasers' hall door as quietly as she could.
- halloo And, stimulated by the thought of the penance their friends were enduring, they sent the boat spinning swiftly through the water, and rowed as though they were trying for a race, when they were suddenly pulled up by a loud "Halloo!"
- hallow May Madame La Vierge and Monseigneur Saint Martin sanctify and hallow the bond by which alone my beloved kinswoman can regain her rights and roiaulme.
- halo She was a tall woman with a long neck, therefore could well wear such a hat; and it framed her head like an immense halo of dull gold.