What is the correct spelling for HALOW?
This word (Halow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALOW
- hale "You are not looking as hale as you did," said the visitor, as she seated herself; "you must have lost a good many pounds, but that was to be expected.
- hall Her master stopped her in the hall.
- halloo Presently, I heard the rush of the boar in the jungle, coming straight up the hill toward the spot where I was standing; and, fearing that he might top the ridge and make down the other side toward Dimboola, I gave him a halloo to head him back.
- hallow Nay, wood-mother, said Birdalone, hallow my house by entering it, and eat a morsel with me and drink the wine of the horned folk ere we go our ways.
- halo The light of the torches lighted her hair till it shone like spun gold in a halo round her head.
- harlow Then Mr. Harlow spoke again.
- hollow He came from this-Hollow!
- Halos To feel for Greatness we must hear it sigh: On mortal brows those halos longest last Which blend for one the rays that verge from all.
- Hal What has Hal been saying to you?