What is the correct spelling for HALPE?
This word (Halpe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALPE
- hap And next morning, as I went to my aunt in high spirits and happy mood, she perceived that some good hap had befallen me.
- hasp Charles watched him groping for the hasp, and, when he had got the gate open, feel about for the pail of water, which when he found he struck against the gate-post as he carried it through.
- Haloed He haloed to her, and she answered him.
- Hals The modern nervous intensity, missing absolutely in Hals and his substantial humans, is present in Rembrandt.
- Hal Now, as his own numbers were fully 74,000, he credited the allies with upwards of 92,000. In reality, they were not more than 67,000, as Wellington had left 17,000 at Hal; but if this powerful detachment had been included, Napoleon's estimate would not have been far wrong.
- Halsey "Rufus," said Mr. Halsey again after a brief silence, "I want you to give up that box."
- Hallie Already there were several blocks of houses beyond ours, and the second year I came home from the convent Hallie Ferguson told me her father was going to move because there was a gambling-house going up across the street from them, "and build," Hallie expressed it, "in a more fashionable neighborhood."
- hales 134, 136, 137 Hales, John, leader of Peasant Revolt, ii.