What is the correct spelling for HALTH?
This word (Halth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALTH
- hale He sat quite alone, in fine dress thirty years out of fashion, finishing a late lunch and reading a newspaper; a trim, hale man not to be called old in his own hearing.
- hall She closed the door and returned to the hall.
- halo The jewels in her hair threw a kind of halo above her head.
- halt Presently, he came to a dead halt.
- health Abdul was anxious about his health.
- healthy You look a very healthy subject, sir.
- hearth Doesn't the fire on the hearth give light enough?
- heath I like to walk in open fields and over the bare heath.
- lath Six feet three, and thin as a lath.
- Hath And why hath fled his soul?"
- Hal "Here's something between you and me that I'd swear I never said if I was called in a court," went on Hal Dozier in a solemn murmur.