What is the correct spelling for HALTHY?
This word (Halthy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HALTHY
- filthy Fight, if you're so fond of all that filthy philosophy! kill me 'cos you're so filthy it's just a game it's all the same you kill me – Some Kind Of Filthy by Pug Jelly
- hale Sir Cosmo Monk, a fine bald-headed hale man of about sixty, was standing up at the sideboard, cutting a huge game pie.
- haley The instant Haley touched the saddle the mettlesome creature bounded from the earth with a sudden spring, that threw his master sprawling some feet off, on the dry, soft turf.
- hall The new under-gardener had been the subject of conversation then, of course reminding Pia of the Hall.
- halley But the superstitions with regard to comets were now nearing their end. The last blow was given by Halley, who definitely proved that they obeyed the laws of gravitation, and circulated around the sun as planets do; and further announced that the comet of 1682 had a period of seventy-six years, which would cause it to reappear in the year 1759.
- halo O warning vainly said In present years, as in the years gone by; Love flings a halo round the dear one's head, Faultless, immortal-till they change or die."
- halt All that night they travelled without halt, and penetrated into the wildest fastnesses of the mountains of the interior.
- halter The faithful beast was straining at her halter in a vain effort to get at her friend.
- health Afraid he will be obliged to return to Tripoli for his health; poor fellow, he suffers greatly.
- healthier It is invaluable for the children; and I don't think in all England you see rosier and healthier youngsters than those in our schools.
- healthily Both should be avoided, and will be if the play-maker be at the same time sincere and healthily representative in his reaction to life of humanity at large.
- healthy In breeding, we should always strive to get strong, vigorous, healthy young.
- hearth We stayed pretty close about our hearth-stones, I bet you, for we didn't know how soon our own buildings might get a-going.
- heath In an evil hour, he was transplanted from his "native heath" to the conservatory of the aristocracy.
- holy They think this tree is holy.
- lath This was materially assisted by the weak lath shapes of the feldspar and the mobility of the micas.
- lathe 2802. A point centre should be placed in the lathe and should come exactly even with the line A. In Fig.
- Hath "Who hath believed our report?
- Hal "Nobody but Hal Dozier rides twistin' that way in the saddle.
- Halsey Gertrude and Halsey were infatuated.
- Harley We have a house in Harley Street.