What is the correct spelling for HALV?
This word (Halv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HALV
- hale It wes gude o' yir lordship, tae mak sic an effort, an' the hale Glen wull be gratefu' tae ye, for ony kindness tae him is kindness tae us.
- half "All that, all that, and you only a boy," whispered the girl, half to herself.
- hall Turning to the three girls before her she said, "Miss Seymour, you may go back to the study hall.
- halo The day altered as the slow hours dragged: a thin film travelled up the clear sky; the sun took a faint double halo, while the sea darkened to a heavy purple.
- halt We called a halt, and decided to stop for the night.
- halve The Arabs, on the other hand, live in the plains; and Arabs and Berbers practically halve the country between them.
- Hals There are other good Hals elsewhere, but the portraits of rotund, jolly men and women of his day, in the Haarlem Town Hall, are unapproached by those of any of his contemporaries.
- Hal Yet that Hal was there was good indeed.