What is the correct spelling for HAMERS?
This word (Hamers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAMERS
- hammer If you'll hold the nails, I'll take the hammer I'll hold it still, if you'll climb the ladder – We Build by Nichole Nordeman
- hermes Andokides was thought to be a man of aristocratic and antipopular sentiments, and what made him particularly suspected of having taken part in the statue-breaking, was that the large statue of Hermes , near his house, the gift of the tribe Aegeis, was one of the very few which remained unbroken.
- homer Mr. Homer smiled and nodded his head.
- hampers Each relating wonders, they finished by proposing a match, laying bets and despatching messengers and hampers for their favourites.
- hares There were also fowls, tripes, rabbits, hares , pigeons, and venison.
- charmers I passed by the three charmers , and after telling my wine merchant to withdraw his security I went in a furious mood to call on Lord Pembroke.
- hams Were you never in the larder, where cheeses lie on the shelves, and hams hang from above; where one dances about on tallow candles: that place where one enters lean, and comes out again fat and portly?"
96 words made from the letters HAMERS
5 letter words made from HAMERS:ahems, ahmer, ahmes, emrah, haems, hamer, hames, hamre, harem, hares, harms, hears, hemas, hesar, maehr, maher, mahrs, mareh, marse, marsh, maser, mehra, mersa, mesra, rahme, rhame, rhema, saher, sameh, sehra, semra, seram, shaer, shame, share, sharm, shear, sherm, smear.
4 letter words made from HAMERS:ameh, ares, arms, arse, ashe, eash, haem, hame, hams, hare, harm, hear, hema, hera, herm, mare, mars, mash, meah, mehr, mesa, mesh, rahe, rams, rase, rash, ream, resh, rhea, same, seam, sear, seha, sehr, sham, shem, shma.
3 letter words made from HAMERS:are, arm, ash, ear, era, esm, esr, ham, hem, mar, mes, mrs, msh, ram, ras, rem, res, sam, sea, sha.