What is the correct spelling for HAMIC?
This word (Hamic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAMIC
- being horizon
- being hot for
- hag I know just what she'll be like-a horrid old hag with red hair and a hump!"
- haj One of them is still living, Haj Kader, and left lately for Touat, who has the reputation of being a quiet and upright man.
- haman Haman went home very happy and proud that he had been so honored by the queen, and told his wife and his friends of all the glory and honor that had come to him.
- hamitic Certainly they were neither Hausa nor Fulani, there being no signs of Hamitic features, but neither were they Ibo or Yoruba from farther south.
- homeric Such was the attitude of the Athenian towards the doings and sufferings of Homeric heroes.
- on downer