What is the correct spelling for HAMMOC?
This word (Hammoc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAMMOC
- ham Bread got preservatives there's nitrites in ham Artificial coloring in jellies and jam – Food Blues by Bobby Bare
- hammer No one knows She crushed my heart, she broke it with a hammer No one knows All the things, I've done to try to understand her – No One Knows by Dexter Freebish
- hummock Before the attack began at dawn wild flights of shells passed over this little world of ruin to Hill 70, which is no hill at all, but just a low hummock of ground criss-crossed with trenches and burrowed with dug-outs and barren and filthy with relics of death, on the northern side of the city of Lens.
- Haymow Archie slid down the haymow toward the floor of the barn.
- Hummocky The ice about was old and hummocky, offering a difficult line of march, but some shelter.
- hammocks He was especially fond of creeping into the sailors' hammocks ; and while he lay stretched on the deck, he would suffer two or three of them to place their heads on his back, as upon a pillow.