What is the correct spelling for HAMOUR?
This word (Hamour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAMOUR
- amour At the same time, that personage, soon after his return to Spain, was shocked by the discovery of the amour of Perez with the Princess Eboli. Ecoute, mon amour Tous les serrements du coeur – Tokyo Mon Amour by Pizzicato Five
- amur Muraviev, now Governor of the Eastern Provinces of Siberia, was empowered to negotiate a treaty with China to determine the rights of the two nations upon the river Amur , which separated Manchuria, the northernmost province of China, from Russian Siberia.
- armour Dorothy's armour was pierced, and my ill-humour broken down, by this characteristic speech. I'm an armour plated farmer – Shovel by aesop rock
- ham "You've got to come down to Worcestershire," I said; "a fortnight there will do you more good than years of West Ham ." Maple syrup and jam Butterscotch clouds and a tangerine A side order of ham If U set u're mind free baby – Starfish And Coffee by prince
- hammer Using the piece of heavy driftwood he had picked up as a hammer , Cousin Tom soon broke the top of the box that had drifted ashore. A scale and some Arm and Hammer Soul gold grill and a baby mamma Black Cadillac and a pack of Pampers Stack of questions with no answers – B.O.B. by outkast
- hamper I must needs get me new, whatsoever it cost; I will go seek adventures, for I can not be idle; I will hamper some of the knaves in a bridle.
- harbour Oh, hang it all, sir, don't let us harbour the thought for a moment.
- homer So there we were, with Homer on our hands.
- hour Half an hour went by.
- humor Susy and Prudy need not have feared that the little people would not have a good time; the "surprise party" was a perfect success, and Dotty's ill-humor made no one unhappy but her sensitive sisters.
- humour But its humour would probably be lost on Jim.
- Haymow It takes only a little imagination to visualize such a building remodeled into a country home with a generous stone chimney and fireplace occupying one of the end walls of a former haymow.
91 words made from the letters HAMOUR
4 letter words made from HAMOUR:amor, amur, aohr, arum, auro, hamo, haor, harm, haro, haru, hoar, homr, hora, hour, humo, huor, hurm, mahu, maru, moua, muar, muhr, muro, oahu, ohau, ohra, orum, ouma, rahu, ramu, raoh, rauh, raum, rhoa, roam, roha, rohm, rohu, roma, roum, ruam, ruhm, rumo, umoh, uram, urmo, uroh.
5 letter words made from HAMOUR:amour, amuro, hamor, harum, haruo, horam, horma, horua, houma, humar, humor, mahou, mahru, mahur, marou, maruo, mohar, mohra, mohua, morua, moura, ohrum, omrah, omura, oumar, rumah, umrah.
3 letter words made from HAMOUR:arm, ham, hao, hmo, hum, mao, mar, mho, moa, oar, ohm, ram, rho, rom, rum, uma, uro.