What is the correct spelling for HANDAS?
This word (Handas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HANDAS
- hand He came toward her with outstretched hand . And this was heav'nly love. By his bright hand, A boy of worse than earthly stuff did stand; – The Triumphs Of Philamore And Amoret. To The Noblest Of Our Youth And Best Of Friends, Charles Cotton, Esquire. Being At Berisford, At His House In Straffordshire. From London. A Poem by Richard Lovelace
- hands Should hold each other's hands As they watch me scream at night In a dream no one understands Next, next – Next by Unknown Author
- handsaw He knew a hawk from a handsaw despite his temperament of a mystic.
- Hindus May not the Hindus and Mussalmans of India enter into a solemn pact so that there may not be any music before any mosque and that no cows may he slaughtered?
- Hans und er hiess Hans und was er tat das er ganz Traumtaenzer Traumtaenzer tanz – Traumtaenzer by Kunze Heinz Rudolf
- hinds The lives are granted, so satisfaction in coin be made to yon clamorous hinds .
60 words made from the letters HANDAS
3 letter words made from HANDAS:aas, ada, adh, ana, ans, ash, dah, das, dna, han, hnd, nad, sad, sha.
5 letter words made from HANDAS:adhan, andha, ashan, ashna, dahan, dahas, danas, hanas, handa, hands, nadas, nahas, nahda, ndash, sadan, sanad, sanha, shaad, shada, shand.
6 letter words made from HANDAS:adhans, dashan, sadhan, sadhna, sahand, sahdan.
4 letter words made from HANDAS:anas, asnd, dahn, dana, dash, haan, hand, hasn, naah, nada, nahd, nasa, nash, ndah, saah, sana, sand, sanh, shad, shan.