What is the correct spelling for HANMD?
This word (Hanmd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HANMD
- hand He led her by the hand, To be his slave and paramour In a strange and distant land! – Quadroon Girl, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- handed I'm much to lucky to get stranded I'm going to win out single handed – Strike It Rich by jim reeves
- handmaid My bride shall stand before me like the full moon, in her robes and ornaments, and I, out of my pride and my disdain, will not look at her, till all who are present shall say to me: 'O my lord, thy wife and thy handmaid stands before thee; deign to look upon her, for standing is irksome to her.
- handy The pot by the stove got some henny and some brandy I pulled 'em off a Brandon Antonio and handy – Do It Stick It by 3 Deep
- haunt It was long a notorious haunt of highwaymen.
- haunted I'm a haunted man, Andrew.
- hind Papa, do you know, Mr. Sutherland set him up on his hind legs yesterday, and made him walk on them like a dancing-dog.
- hindu His refusal to take life he shares with the Hindu ; his perpetual care and tenderness to all living creatures is all his own.
- Hinged To effect this, the covers of the brooding-boxes, which are six feet long by two feet wide, are cut in the centre the entire length, and hinged with a perpendicular lip, which when closed, meets an upright board below, some two inches high, shutting brooders tight, excluding ducklings from feeding apartment, so that it is always sweet and clean.
- Hymned Finally it became a lullabye, and so hymned her to sleep.