What is the correct spelling for HANTED?
This word (Hanted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HANTED
- halted Immediately afterwards a little Indian boy ran up with a third and somewhat superior horse, and halted beside him.
- handed I handed her the open letter to read.
- hated I ought to have seen that you hated it.
- hatted He noticed another door, curiously opened it, and started back at the sight of a small room, and eight middle-aged men, mostly hatted, playing cards in two groups.
- haunted "Don't forget what you told me yesterday," she said, turning to him directly, haunted by the malice in his eyes when he had seen her handed down from Sassoon's automobile.
- hunted "It is some years since I hunted with them.
- wanted It was what he wanted to feel and think, and could not.
- Hanged "Well, may I be hanged!
- Hasted Then they hasted, and took every man his garment and put it under him on the top of the stairs, and blew the trumpet, saying, Jehu is king.
- Hinted Jerry recalled taking the bag with her, too, and she recalled just then what Mrs. Stellar Bahrr had hinted about Laura not wanting York to admire other women.
- Panted "Indian, we can go no further to-night, we must rest," cried Jim, as Nell stumbled against him, and Mr. Wells panted wearily in the rear.
86 words made from the letters HANTED
3 letter words made from HANTED:ade, adh, ane, ant, ate, dah, dat, den, dna, eat, end, ent, eta, han, hat, hen, het, hnd, nad, net, nth, tad, tan, tea, ted, ten, thd.
4 letter words made from HANTED:aden, ante, daen, dahn, daht, dane, dant, date, dath, deah, dean, dehn, dent, deth, dhat, edah, ehad, enad, etah, etna, hand, hate, head, hean, heat, nahd, ndah, neah, neat, nhat, tahn, tean, tehn, tend, thea, thed, then.
5 letter words made from HANTED:ahent, aneth, anted, atend, athen, dante, daten, death, dehat, denha, endah, hadnt, hated, haten, hdnet, nahed, neath, tehan, thade, thane, thean, thena.