What is the correct spelling for HANVE?
This word (Hanve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HANVE
- halve Compleyne ne coude, ne might myn herte never My peynes halve, ne what torment I have, Though that I sholde in your presence ben ever, My hertes lady, as wisly he me save That bountee made, and beutee list to grave 5 In your persone, and bad hem bothe in-fere Ever tawayte, and ay be wher ye were.
- han John declar he saw a man, Wid seben lamps in his right han'.
- hand He put out his hand.
- handy Perhaps they were nice to me just to have me around handy when they needed me to help them just a little bit.
- hang "We'll hang up here.
- hanger About this time, Mr Sparrman, having imprudently gone out alone botanizing, was set upon by two men, who stripped him of every thing he had about him, except his trowsers, and struck him several times with his own hanger, but happily did him no harm.
- hank Seems like I'm bound to wake up an hear Hank roarin' to git up an' git breakfast.
- hanker I say that this vengeance you still hanker after is the eye for an eye and limb for a limb of the Old Testament.
- Haney He and the Chief dragged Haney to a seat, and then the Chief shoved Joe off-and the four of them, one by one, were flung out into a screaming stream of air.