What is the correct spelling for HAP?
This word (Hap) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAP
- bap This is recognized by the people always saying, Ma, Bap-Mother, Father-not Father and Mother, as we say.
- cap Plummer stood up, and reached for his cap.
- chap "He's a dear old chap," said Oliver.
- gap The boys ran forward and collected just beyond the gap.
- ha I have behaved quite fairly towards you, ha-ha-ha, brother-quite fairly!"
- hag Present two of the gold mohurs to the hag, should that happen."
- haj I knew an old Egyptian doctor in Duma named Haj Ibrahim, who was a conceited fellow.
- ham In a moment I was back with a slice of ham and some sweet chocolate and Julie came up with a glass of water.
- han Jis' le'me see Mose han'le dat 'ar flat onct: Jis' le'me.
- hap Toddled up a small tot-her hair tied in a knot- Who remarked, "I can hardly consider You've the ghost of a chance on this wild-goosie dance Unless you should hap on a 'widder!
- harp It was about a sentimental passion that he once had for a most beautiful young lady, who wrote poetry and played on the harp.
- hasp He seemed intent on the hasp of the gate.
- hat No, her new friend's hat was not there.
- haw "Haw, haw," chuckled Mrs. Goudie.
- hay Hay at the time?
- heap "Black sees a heap he isn't expected to see.
- hep Let me hep you.
- hip At that, I caught him by the slack of his trousers, near the stern, with my right hand, and with the other, I got hold of the after shroud somewhere above his left hip; by these means, I fairly hoisted myself up on to the old fellow's back.
- hop Below, on the other side of the street some children were playing hop-scotch.
- lap She put the pipe back into his hands; he placed it to his lips, and sounded it several times, and then dropped it into her lap again with a laugh, and vanished in the crowd.
- map I got a map.
- nap Reddy Fox, taking a nap on the edge of the Green Forest, heard Bowser's big, deep voice.
- pap Pap calls it a tavern, but Ma says it's a shindy."
- rap "Well, one day, suh, I was a-standin' in de door an' I see him come in a-foot, widout his horse an' servant, an' step up on de po'ch quick an' rap at de do', like he say to himse'f, 'Lemme in; I'm in a hurry; I got somethin' on my mind.
- sap Thus the traveller of old, who came to purchase the produce of Birmingham, or to sell his own, seemed to approach her by sap.
- tap All that is necessary is some method to tap the subconscious mind.
- yap The two Immensities between which we creep: the sea flashing with her own secret glory of phosphorescent fire, the sky emblazoned with her countless diadems, and then-yap-yap-yap!
- zap Forrester drew a careful bead on it, went zap again with the pointed finger, and blasted the rock into dust.
- Had "If there had been anything to tell.
- Has 12,824. Has he been long in debt in that way?
- Hal But I've lost my boy, Hal."
- AP Mammy hay oo hip ap hoe-woob."
1 words made from the letters HAP
3 letter words made from HAP:hap.