What is the correct spelling for HAPEND?
This word (Hapend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAPEND
- append I append an extract from the North Carolina Confederate, published at Raleigh, N. C., bearing on the brush up the Scuppernong river:
- depend "I have nothing left but to turn my thoughts to one comfort, the last we usually think of, though the only one we should in wisdom depend upon. I never knew that I could depend That I could have some friends that's down to the very end – Juggalo Homies by insane clown posse
- hand Braithwaite's back was to Benjamin; he held the girl's hand in his and was talking earnestly. The rheth'rick of my hand Woo'd you to understand; – In Allusion To The French Song. N'entendez Vous Pas Ce Language by Richard Lovelace
- handy Nevertheless, he had a deep distrust of the gentleman, and he kept his revolver handy for fear the other would make a dash to escape him. what often came in handy was passing her a 'Mandy' – Billericay Dickie by Ian Dury & The Blockheads
- happen Before that can happen , do you know what must happen to you? I've learned that every day, miracles still happen The sweetest music is the sound of children laughin' – I've Learned by Andy Griggs
- heaped You have heaped coals of fire on my head."
- hind The turtle had only to give one vigorous push of his hind feet and, plump, he fell into the water.
- hipped "Hipped," he said shortly.
- horned No long rows of horned creatures were there to impress her, for they were all out at pasture.
- pained Her shape was a pained submission; and she thought: Where is the woman who ever knows a man!
- pent At the corner of the street of Satheb he leaned his back against the wall beneath the pent -house of a shop, and advanced no further.
- pond "How did you come to make this fine pond ?
- sharpened Perhaps what is commonly called instinct in the animal in this case is merely a sharpened and educated sense.
- spend Come, I see you are going to spend a little money.
- Cheapened Nay, the young working-girl is even "her own worst competitor-the competitor against her own future home, and as wife and mother she may have to live on the wage she herself has cheapened."
- Happened When I had got up to five hundred, and still he hadn't spoken, I knew I should certainly burst if nothing happened before a thousand.
- Harped Meanwhile at the English castle the Harper had stolen silently back to the hall after he had let the horses loose, and, taking up his harp again, he harped softly until the morning broke, and the sleeping men round him began to awake.
- Harpooned The Master harpooned a breakfast-roll and held it up before me. -Will you tell me,-he said,-why you like that breakfast-roll?-I suppose he thought that would stop my mouth in two senses.
- Honed At eighteen Collins started his own group, the Rhythm Rockers, in which he honed his craft.
- Hooped One old veteran of an orange tree, hooped with iron to preserve it, is shown, which is said to be over four hundred and thirty years old. The guide-books say it was planted by the wife of Charles III., King of Navarre, in 1421.
- Hopped He hopped around, looking like a species of ill-formed monkey.
- Hoped We always hoped it would.
- happens We can plunge our knives in him first, whatever else happens ."
- haven't "Why, yes,-haven't you heard?
63 words made from the letters HAPEND
3 letter words made from HAPEND:ade, adh, adp, ane, ape, dah, den, dna, dph, edp, end, epa, han, hap, hen, hep, hnd, nad, nap, pad, pan, pea, pen, phd.
4 letter words made from HAPEND:aden, apne, daen, dahn, dahp, dane, deah, dean, dehn, dpnh, edah, ehad, enad, epha, hand, head, hean, heap, nahd, nape, ndah, neah, neap, nepa, pane, pean, pehn, penh, phae.
6 letter words made from HAPEND:daphne.
5 letter words made from HAPEND:dehap, denha, endah, hadep, nahed, naped, pande, penda, phaen.