What is the correct spelling for HAPENNS?
This word (Hapenns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAPENNS
- happen Maybe you're the next best thing to happen all the things we might have been – Time Stood Still by madonna
- happening In silence you're still listening 'Cause somewhere something's happening – Modern Mafia by athlete
- happiness >From the 'cup of happiness' the wine of hoped I've sipped, betrayed I taste the bitterness of pain upon my lips. – How Have The Mighty Fallen? by sabbat
- heavens He saw the heavens opening.
- hopkins The remains of the water have been given to Doctor Hopkins .
- Happened This is what happened one day with us.
- Hyenas Had they been sure of procuring a supply of antelope-venison, the great carcass might have gone, not to the "dogs," but to their kindred the hyenas.
- Pens Camest thou not, knave, within this hour, creeping into my pens, And there was caught within my house, groping among my hens?
- Hans Fortunately, Hans was accustomed to the work and knew the way that the natives of the country set about it; the American, Seth, knew nothing about it, but he was always willing to turn his hand to anything.
- Haynes With such standing in the church Haynes was expected to manifest interest in the great questions at issue in New England.
- sharpens "You know," I said, "when a man sharpens a pencil what a lot of wood and lead he cuts away?"
- peons The Pavilion overhung the Mall; looking down one could see the coming and going of leisurely Government peons in scarlet and gold, Cashmiri vendors of great bales of embroideries and skins, big-turbaned Pahari horse-dealers, chaffering in groups, and here and there a mounted Secretary-sahib trotting to the Club.
- ripens The following days were quiet enough at the Villa des Dunes, and it is in quiet days that a friendship ripens best.
- hopes "In hopes ," said Mr. James, "that one day you will dance it with him."
- happens I've done my best, whatever happens ."
- havens Long have we learnt the fame that here awaits The future sires of our unplanted states; We all salute thee with our mingling tides, Our high-fenced havens and our fruitful sides.
- harpoons The wood of the sledge was further divided to make shafts for harpoons and lances.
- opens When he is sitting with the rest of our people in an evening, they all laugh as soon as he opens his mouth.
- happenings Whatever might be the explanation of the extraordinary happenings of the evening, one thing was beyond all argument, beyond all doubt, and that was the love this man bore to-whom?
- hardens The baby Armadillo has a soft, tough skin instead of a shell, and as it grows it hardens until by the time it is fully grown it has become a shell.
- cheapens He insists that "It cheapens religion by putting the accent of its meaning in life on personal comfort and absence of pain."
93 words made from the letters HAPENNS
3 letter words made from HAPENNS:ane, ans, ape, ash, asp, epa, han, hap, hen, hep, nan, nap, nne, pan, pas, pea, pen, pes, psa, sap, sea, sen, sep, sha, spa.
5 letter words made from HAPENNS:ansen, anshe, ashen, aspen, ensha, ephas, eshan, hanen, hasen, heaps, henan, henna, nashe, nesan, nshan, panes, peans, penan, penhs, penns, pesah, phaen, phase, saneh, sapne, senan, senna, sepah, shape, shean, sneha, spahn, spann.
4 letter words made from HAPENNS:apne, apse, ashe, eash, epha, esna, hann, hasn, hasp, hean, heap, henn, hens, nape, naps, nash, neah, neap, nehn, nepa, pane, pans, pean, pehn, penh, penn, phae, sane, sanh, sann, seha, sehn, shan, snap, span.