What is the correct spelling for HAPPEAN?
This word (Happean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAPPEAN
- hairpin It was less trouble to wind it up in a thick rope and hairpin it at the back of her head than to let it run wild; therefore she was not even untidy.
- haitian Abolition In 1793, influenced by the French Declaration of the Rights of Man of August 1789 and alarmed as the massive slave revolt of August 1791 that had become the Haitian Revolution threatened to ally itself with the British, the French Revolutionary commissioners Sonthonax and Polverel declared general emancipation to reconcile them with France. I think it was called Haitian When you're in a club situation – Club Situation by gravy train!!!!
- haman More important as a landmark in Handel's development is the masque of Esther, originally called Haman and Mordecai.
- happen Oh, dear, I feel as if something horrid was going to happen ! Do positive and positive will happen Stay positive and positive was rapping – Heaven Only Knows (Featuring Parle) by eve
- happening "Why, what has been happening to you? So what's happenin'? In every city I'm rappin' in – Where Da Party At (Remix) by jagged edge
- happily Happily, our gaff stood, although our topmast was carried away by her foreyard-arm, and came down with a crash on deck, papa narrowly escaping being struck.
- happy She was so happy .
- harden But I spozed that her brain would harden up on this subject when she got more familiar with it-they generally do.
- harper And as he spoke, he waved his sword to them who had seized the harper .
- harpoon Maisanguaq's harpoon went wild.
- hatpin I'll show you how to make a thing to get olives out of the bottom of a bottle too; it's better than a hatpin , but a hatpin is good to catch pollywogs with.
- haven The sailing of a large ship was an event of much more importance in an American port, sixty years ago, than at the present hour, when a score is frequently seen to arrive and depart from one haven in a single day.
- hempen By the greed of a bought duenna And the interchange of love-notes And the help of a hempen ladder They arranged a meeting at midnight.
- hipped You're a bit hipped because of the other lodgers, you know."
- hopper One, with the address written in the clear, bold hand of a gentleman, and one, the straggle of a country clod-hopper.
- hyphen If we must continue to use the hyphen when referring to these early immigrants it is preferable to use the term "Ulster Scot" instead of "Scotch-Irish," as was pointed out by the late Whitelaw Reid, because it does not confuse the race with the accident of birth, and because the people preferred it themselves.
- japan The flag of Japan , too, is painted with a rising sun which sheds its beams on every hand, and this flag is now for ever famous, so great and wonderful have been the victories in which it has been borne triumphant over Russian arms.
- paean In record of the feat the Phliasians began to raise a trophy, as well they might; and loud and clear the paean rang.
- sharpen The "Rump," as they were called by every one but their own party, became a whetstone for the wits to sharpen themselves on; and we have two large collections of "Rump Songs," curious chronicles of popular feeling!
- Happened "No, that is not it, I know what happened.
- Harped A Drama in Muslin, I reflected, is a link between two styles; and a book that has achieved any notoriety cannot be omitted from a collected edition, so my publishers said, and they harped on this string, until one day I flung myself out of their office and rattled down the stairs muttering, 'What a smell of shop!
- Harping What is he harping about Thursday?
- Harlan Mrs. Harlan in fact did not hesitate to inform him that he was the one who was playing the fool.
- Hayden From him I learned that, although Mr. Hayden was supposed to be dead and buried, there was no positive proof of it; the body recovered had been in the water three weeks and was consequently almost unrecognisable.
- happens As often happens , was glad afterwards the letter did not go.
- happier I should be too, if I didn't have a sort of feeling that you'd have been happier with me.
45 words made from the letters HAPPEAN
3 letter words made from HAPPEAN:ana, ane, ape, epa, han, hap, hen, hep, nap, pan, pap, pea, pen, pep.
4 letter words made from HAPPEAN:apne, epha, haan, hean, heap, naah, napa, nape, neah, neap, nepa, paae, pane, papa, pean, pehn, penh, phae.
5 letter words made from HAPPEAN:apnea, ehapa, napea, paape, paean, pahan, panah, panha, papae, papan, papen, phaen, pheap.