What is the correct spelling for HAPPEDEND?
This word (Happedend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAPPEDEND
- hardened O, how hardened he must have got, going through that sulphurious gate.
- patterned Our slums have fairly rivalled, and in some respects outdone, the older ones after which they patterned.
- pedant The diary in question, you will have gathered, is that of a pedant, prim and easily scandalized.
- portend The men were perfectly respectful, but the situation was perturbing to a middle-aged lady brought for the first time into contact with the rough customs of war, and she was very pale, worried in look, and harassed in speech; evidently quite doubtful as to what latent possibilities of harm such a visit might portend-whether ultimately she might not find herself houseless.
- Happened Has anything happened to Mr. Morton?"
- Harpooned And therefore his fellow-villagers harpooned him one day when he was out in his kayak.
- Hastened The officers hastened to make terms with Urquiza.
- heartened Yet not until he had consumed the best part of a pint of it did Lionel feel himself heartened to broaching his loathsome business.