What is the correct spelling for HAPPEIER?
This word (Happeier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAPPEIER
- appear You are not what you appear . How fair its lawns and sheltering woods appear! How sweet its streamlet murmurs in mine ear!) – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- dapper Once outside the steps, however, his deliberation was cast aside, and with rapid, nervous strides he hastened up the walk,-out past the old ordnance storehouse and the lighted windows of the trader's establishment, turned sharply to the west, and, sure enough, coming toward him was a brisk, dapper , slim-built little soldier in his snugly-fitting undress uniform. im the rapper thats dapper – electro livin by Akala
- hamper I don't think my Lord will hamper himself for your brother.
- happen What was going to happen ?
- happily It was too late to get rid of Roger, and by that time I was happily married to a girl who was quite as rich as I, and could afford to do as she pleased.
- happy If he will not be happy in my way, what right have I to say that he shall not be happy in his?"
- harper He paused a moment as the person of Harper met his view, and then repeated the request he had made through the servant.
- napier He inclosed with his letter the one he had just received from Sir Robert Napier , handed it over to Prideaux, and bade them be off at once; not allowing Prideaux even to wait for a glass of water, telling him that there was no time to lose.
- sapper His weight is against his being a sapper .
- tapper Wire-tapper, racing-tout, stool-pigeon, a cheater at cards, blackmailer and trafficker in baser things; in the next room, and he had let him go unharmed.
- Harpies She drew you out into the tempest-our steward Gras saw it-in order, while Zeus was raging, to deliver you to the wrath of the other gods also and the contempt of all good men; for whoever yields himself to her she destroys, sucks the marrow from his bones like the greedy harpies, and all that is noble from his soul."
- happier We had a few visitors, who left us the happier for seeing the children and listening to their sweet voices in song.
132 words made from the letters HAPPEIER
5 letter words made from HAPPEIER:aerie, arieh, epher, epper, erhai, haeri, haier, haire, harpe, heape, heare, heier, heppe, herpa, herpe, hiree, ieper, paper, paree, peaer, peare, peira, peire, perai, perea, peria, perie, phair, phari, pheap, phere, pheri, phrae, phrai, piere, piper, pipra, pirae, preah, rapee, raphe, rappe, repap, rhipe, riepe, rippe.
3 letter words made from HAPPEIER:air, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, epi, era, hap, hep, hie, hip, ira, ire, pap, par, pea, pee, pei, pep, per, phi, pia, pie, pip, ppi, pre, rap, rep, rip.
4 letter words made from HAPPEIER:aire, aper, ehre, eier, eira, eire, epae, epha, erei, erie, haei, hair, hare, harp, heap, hear, heir, hera, here, hiep, hire, ieah, ihar, pair, pare, pari, pear, peep, peer, pehr, peri, phae, phai, phir, pier, piha, pipa, pipe, prae, prah, preh, prep, rahe, rahi, raie, rape, raph, reap, rehe, reph, repp, rhea, rhee, riha, ripe.