What is the correct spelling for HAPPENIGN?
This word (Happenign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAPPENIGN
- happen Nothing of the sort could happen! I'm blowing up, your little boy making it happen I'm ain't selling dope mama, I'm making it rappin' – Make Mama Proud by Lil' Flip
- happening Can you imagine this happening anywhere else? Don't you care about anything that's happening It's not fair to put me through all this junk again You see that I'm scared so help me if you can So please speak loud and clear cuz I'm listening – Are You Real? by kj-52
- hardening Its counterpart was not again in the life of Rosalie, hardening.
- Cheapening He might feel it degrading and cheapening to do such a thing.
- Happened Here's how it all has happened.
- Harping I am too young to be thinking of marrying anybody, and though I don't want to be disrespectful to you, Miss Panney, I will say that I am getting dreadfully tired of your continual harping about Ralph Haverley, and trying to make me push myself in front of him so that his lordship may look at me.
- Harpooning The following description of harpooning a whale is an actual experience of the author.
- happens And how strangely everything happens with you!
- happenings In this way, although the original log of the Santa Maria no longer exists, its contents have been saved for us, and we know the daily happenings on that first trip across the Atlantic.