What is the correct spelling for HAPPERNED?
This word (Happerned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAPPERNED
- append BrowserMatch chromeframe gcf Header append X-UA-Compatible "chrome=1" env=gcf Internet Explorer add-ons do not function on pages rendered using WebKit.
- happen How and why does it happen? I never thought it could happen With me and the girl from Clapham – Up the Junction by goldfinger
- hardened His voice had abruptly hardened.
- horned Pasture fields in rotation, two weeks each, allowing rest and growth for six weeks: first horned cattle, next horses, then sheep.
- penned They wished to discover whether letters or plans had been penned by the emperor, and with what he had been occupied all day.
- Cheapened At the same time it places him in the situation of one who has conceded a part of his rights, and thus cheapened the character of all his rights in the eyes of those of whom he asks assistance.
- Happened If you don't come, I shall know what's happened, and you needn't worry about me."
- Harpooned Once out on the shoals when Manuel harpooned a huge hawk-bill turtle-the valuable species from which the amber shell is derived-we had a thrilling and dangerous ride.
- happens "'These last interestin' details sort o' all happens at once.