What is the correct spelling for HAPPIL?
This word (Happil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAPPIL
- apple When the brother who had brought the Dancing Water returned, his sister said to him: "If you love me you must get for me the Singing Apple."
- apply It was a habit with me when I wanted to apply myself fully to thought; but Herr Heinfetter suspected that I had given way to grief, and began to cheer me up.
- hail From the room behind them there came a cheery hail.
- hall She stood by the open hall door and looked out.
- hap "Clap your peep sight on that, Hap Smith.
- haply For where my way leads, thither I shall go: Do ye my bidding; haply ye may hear, Though now is my dark hour, that I have peace.
- happen Anything might happen to him this day!
- happily In due course Lily married, and from all they could understand, very happily.
- happy Without doubt his life was a happy one.
- harp "I harp upon that date," said Carlton, "because, as I have already remarked, it seems to have been a fatal date for me.
- haul It was a day's work to haul rocks for this.
- hippie Soul Aquarians, a musical collective Aquarii, an ancient Christian sect The Aquarians, a 1970 television film starring Ricardo Montalbán The Aquarians, an alternate title for the 1970 hippie exploitation film Ghetto Freaks "The Aquarians", an unsuccessful rock band led by Razzy Bailey
- hopi Hopi Snake Priests are good weather prophets!
- pail But life does not stand still while one is wishing, and so the Tailor did that for which there was neither remedy nor substitute; and came down this morning as other mornings to the pail and broom.
- papal The only safeguard against them lay in the King's power; his protection was no empty word, the clergy was lost if it drew on itself Henry's aversion, which was now directed against the Papal See.
- pupil On thinking the matter over at home he found that the pupil was right and the teacher wrong.
- Hal Hal took one look, and his face turned gray.
- happier Probably the child was not the happier for that.